Thursday, May 21, 2015

#ModiInsultsIndia?....Yeah, like as if you never bitched about your country.

So, there's been a ruckus all over Twitter about Modi's speech in China. 
"That is why even as Chief Minister of Gujarat, I visited China. As Prime Minister too I am convinced and committed for exchange and co-operation for socio-economic development of the two countries" 
Chief Minister of Gujarat, that triggers a lot of thoughts. Doesn't it? 
The prince of Gandhi clan recently said how Modi is running the country for a few industrialists. Well, he at least has a voice, you think. Personally, I'm not such a Modi fan myself....for obvious reasons. But you know what? He's got skills. His forte is definitely his Public Speaking Skills. If Modi wasn't a Prime Minister, he would fit to be a motivational speaker. He turns heads with that typical Indian accent he's got, makes people think twice before they judge him. He is hard to accept but easy to deny. 
Getting to his speech in China. Personally speaking, I don't think he's said anything wrong nor disrespectful. If you remember, just two weeks ago during Salman's verdict, you guys, yes you. You tweeted about how ashamed you felt about India and its law. I felt too and I still am. The Indian Law IS definitely slow and it's depressing to expect justice to the innocent... No I'm not talking about Salman's "innocence" here. I'm getting off topic again, mind my hatred towards the Supreme Court. 
What were we talking about? Ah. 
Modi, for all the reasons you all voted for him. Truth hurts but its true, bro. I'm sure you all who went abroad or even living here, bitched about India at least once or twice or more. Statements like "don't throw trash on the road", "Let's start an NGO", "He just gave me a sleazy look, let's put that on Facebook" won't help. Just like your tweets. Ever since his speech, so many debates on various news channels. Why invite influential people and get their diplomatic or 'I'm not scared of anyone' statements? I prefer watching a debate between people you and I know. Probably you and I should be there talking about his statement. 
Again, I repeat. I'm not such a Modi fan myself. But I still support his statement. I've been abroad, when I say abroad, I mean Singapore and Malaysia cause' that's how far I've been...but yeah Singapore has amazing roads. I will get back to that some other time...and when I come back to India, I see our roads and the unemployment and I think to myself, Why is our country like this? We invented all the basic things which helped the world and ourselves. There ARE things and people who made us proud. I agree. But guys, I'm just saying....think before you tweet. Hypocrisy is easy to get, especially in our country. It's getting worse than Ebola. Save yourself before you get to the last stage cause' that's the stage nobody can help you. Not even your God. I don't care if this sounds like an open letter or what....it's just a humble request to all those sexually frustrated beings who tweet whatever gets them retweets and favourites.
P.S. I know my words won't change anything but who ever reads this, just don't fall in love with me. My life is already too complicated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment