Tuesday, June 16, 2015

About me in 32 questions. You should try too!


So I came across this article the other day with a bunch of personal questions. These are my answers. If you're interested to know me more or if you just dislike me more than required, you're welcome to read! :D

1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
As dinner or a dinner guest? :P Ok I would want to have dinner with Marat Safin. Firstly because I always found him cute like Ethane Hawke and I was always curious about his anger issues.  

2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
I would want to be famous for the honesty I put in my writing which I don't sometimes when I talk to people because you know, it might turn out dirty. 

3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
I rehearse when I have to talk to someone I look up to. Or my latest crush. Why? I don't know..my heart beats faster than usual and I can't do shit? 

4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
So I bought a bunch of books the other day and usually I tend to read 2-3 books at a time. The energy my brain takes up is just mind-blowing. So my perfect day would be reading these in bed with guess what? Apple juice and a bunch of raw tomatoes cause' I love these two. 

5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
Haha I'de rather die than sing for someone. Last time I sang was this morning, in my car, when I'm alone preferably. 

6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
I would say body because I wouldn't want a 30-year-old mind for myself when I'm 90. Like duh. For the experiences and breakup's ill have by the time I'm 90, they would all go for a waste. No?

7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
Hmmm so I try not to think about it much. But well, if you ask me....my secret hunch says flight crash. *Crash* *boom* done. I don't want a torturous death please. 

8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common. 
Hmm I would want a sense of humour, failures and break-up's. 

9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
For the amazing super-cool parents I've got who let me drink, drive and doze at any hour of the day. Well, not drink and drive at the same time. 

10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I wish my dad was a psycho who never let me quit Tennis and I turn into a Sania Mirza with lots of controversies up my profile. 

11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
Wait. Let me tell him and get back lol

12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
Stop the time sometimes? 

13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
To answer your question, my future, of course. But what would the ball know? The ball is my court damn it. 

14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
Sky-diving. I get these dreams sometimes when I'm falling and I literally fall off the bed. Like literally. I clearly have a fear of heights, so gotta let that go. asap. 

15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
Ok so after a very long time, I've come to peace with myself. When I say I don't care about you nor your words, I really don't. Like it took me quite a while to implement that attitude. 

16. What do you value most in a friendship?
The fact that you don't have to think twice before sharing or giving your opinion. I'm done with judge-mental friends. 

18. What is your most terrible memory?
This is something silly actually. I was like in my tenth grade I think and my cousin gifted my brother a skateboard. My dad was so against us playing with that that I just felt like trying it one day. So I took it out, tried to go on it and I fell. Like flat on the floor. My back was on the floor and I just couldn't get up for the next 5 minutes, that's when I understood what numb feels like. 

19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
Yes I would quit working and go travelling. Le and Tokyo will be on my list. Don't ask me why I'm specific about these two places. One seems fun and the other seems peaceful. 

20. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
People who say 'Im happy alone and bla bla' aren't really...we do need love at the end of the day. Even the man who just won a gold medal at the Olympics or a Nobel Prize winner, both need someone to celebrate their success. 

21. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
See when you meet someone now and you see a slight indifference in them or their reaction/sensitivity to certain situations, you can tell quite a bit about their childhood. Being a middle child, I must've been ignored but warmth was very much there. 

22. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
My mom is pretty cool to start off with. Off late, her doubts grew from 'what to cook today?' to 'What is WhatsApp?' so I'm glad, really. Learning never ends and our parents are the best example. 

23. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share ... “
My time and my play list (basically someone who enjoys my kinda music)

24. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know. 
He's supposed to know that when I ask for my time/ when I don't text for days, its not like I'm not into him. I'm just having 'my' time in my room reading or writing one of these kinda articles. 

25. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
Brb. 

26. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
The skate-board one. I'm just glad nobody saw that. 

27. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
Oh man I cry every time I watch Marley & Me and I cried yet again in front of my siblings. They behaved like jerks as usual. 

28. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
I did bha. stfu already.

29. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
Hmm I feel these days, the gay jokes in movies have turned out to be silly. Like they should stop with that I think.

30. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
I will regret not meeting Zuckerberg. If I do meet him, I'de say 'dude, your loneliness got you so much money. I wish the ones who turned lonely after your website started, I wish they could invent something too'. I didn't meet him for obvious reasons. duh. 

31. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
Ok so this might sound silly but off late, wherever I'm travelling or any concerts, anything memorable. I'm saving em' all. Like the wrist band you get in concerts or the coaster I collected from a club in Bangalore.  

32. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
I don't want to answer this. 


Thanks for reading!


                         

No comments:

Post a Comment